The Hotel Group KEY 3 - SERVICE is our business. Team Members are expected to anticipate our guest's needs and help them in any way we can by practicing our Hospitality Culture - "Lead Us Towards Hospitality Greatness". Every Team Member is expected to know and use the Key 3:
Acknowledge & Smile
Anticipate & Deliver
Responsible for maintaining and setting up food production and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks, seasoning and all other food items prepared in the different kitchen stations to ensure that every dish is prepared to proper specifications in a timely and consistent manner.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Prepares all food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product to the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items ideal cooking, in preparation of all menu items.
- Checks and controls the proper storage of product, monitoring age and condition of all food items to rotate and maintain highest quality. Keeps all refrigeration equipment, storage and working areas clean and clutter free, complying with Health department regulations.
- Ensure preparation, plating and presentation standards are maintained and safety standards and regulations are followed to provide the highest quality food standards and consistency.
- Assist the kitchen management in ensuring ordering of all products are accurate and done in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all ordered products are received, stored and handled in conformance with State/Federal food safety guidelines.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen and equipment to ensure a healthy, safe work environment which meets/exceeds federal, state and corporate regulations.
- Responsible to be in compliance with all policies and procedures that relate to the Hotel as well as all local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Executive Chef from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by management based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Attend mandatory meetings as requested by management from time to time.
- Performs any general cleaning tasks using standard approved cleaning products as assigned by
- Keep floors dry and clean to avoid slip/fall accidents.
- Performs other duties as requested, such as moving supplies and equipment, cleaning up unexpected
- spills. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- At all times projects a favorable image of The Hotel Group and the Hotel to the public
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website