Internet Sales Representative
DT Carson Nissan a partner to the Lithia family of groups, embodies a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values of Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly, and Have Fun. Start your career with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation.
- Answer all incoming calls and chat/call requests within 10 seconds.
- Respond to incoming e-mail with an attempted phone call in 5 minutes or less, followed up with a series of outgoing e-mails that end in a price quote within 10 minutes (measured from time from ISC's auto-response).
- Convert every sales opportunity to a confirmed appointment or turn them to a Sales Consultant.
- Actually speak with at least 75% of all assigned leads.
- Set confirmed appointments with at least 60% of the leads you make contact with.
- Maintain a 60% show rate with those appointments.
- Record every contact you have with customers, regardless of source or type, in the LSMS.
- Complete 100% of your daily scheduled contact tasks.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Time Management – ability to manage one's own time
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations
- Basic Computer skills
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website