Job Description GEICO seeks an experienced insurance Attorney for its Fort Lauderdale, FL Staff Counsel Office. As a GEICO Attorney, you will:
* Under supervision, handles and manages litigation files from inception through trial.
* Capable of researching laws, preparing legal briefs, motions, pleadings, discovery, opinions and memoranda.
* Renders opinions on liability, damage and case values as requested by the Claims Department.
* Conducts and defends Depositions and Examinations Under Oath.
* Defends by trial or pre-trial proceedings, all litigations as assigned. Candidate Qualifications * FL Bar membership in good standing
* Excellent organizational skills and computer skills (MicroSoft OFFICE) are essential
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
* Strong communication
Apply on company website