GEICO stands out from our competition! Exceptional insurance claims handling is key. GEICO Claims Representatives are the first point of contact for customers involved in accidents and deliver on GEICO's promise "to be there" when they need us most. Accidents and natural disasters are traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to empathize and provide outstanding customer service during these situations. Through our industry-leading, paid training, we'll teach you the fundamentals of insurance claims handling. After training, you will assist customers throughout the claims process and settle undisputed non-injury claims. At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Raises and promotions based upon performance.
- Professional development opportunities through our company training program.
Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Starting Salary $30,000.00 with annual merit increases for meeting goals.
Start Dates: 5/9/16; 5/23/16; 6/6/16; 6/27/16; 7/5/16; 7/25/16; 8/1/16; 8/22/16; 9/6/16; 9/26/16; 10/3/16; 10/31/16
Training Hours: 8am-5pm (start and end times vary)
Transition Hours: 8am-4pm or 8:30am-5pm or 1pm-9pm or 4pm-12am
Work Hours: 3pm-11pm or 4pm-12am
10% Night Differential pay for start times at 1pm or later
Weekend Work: Every other Saturday or Sunday 3pm-11pm or 4pm-12am
Apply on company website