Job Duties Responsibilities Now Hiring!
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, our GEICO Customer Service Department may be the right place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are licensed insurance professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional customer service.
Through our industry-leading, paid training program, you will learn all about insurance policies and how to best assist our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your strong communication skills to answer calls and properly handle customer inquiries.
In exchange for taking care of our customers, we reward our Customer Service Associates by:
* Providing raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your customer service skills
* Giving Top performers in Customer Service rewards as part of our Chairman’s Club Award
* Celebrating with department contests and prizes Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Good customer service skills or prior experience
* Demonstrated job stability
* Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center Salary Information At GEICO, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary with annual merit reviews. Shift Information Start Dates: 11/30/15; 12/7/15; 1/4/16; 1/25/16
Training Schedule: 10am-6:15pm,
Work Schedule: 3pm-11pm; 4pm-12am or 5pm-1am
10% Night Differential paid on schedules listed above.
Every weekend shifts available with additional $2,100 or $3,100 in salary if eligible. Career Opportunities At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average 2 promotions within the first 3 years. At GEICO,
* You'll receive on-going training to help you learn your job
* We encourage your professional development through GEICO
University, our companywide training and development program
* We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop
* There are opportunities to advance your career and become a
lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you. Training Prior insurance experience is not necessary; we provide comprehensive and on-going training!
You'll receive on the job paid training to help you learn what you need to know to assist customers with many different types of requests. At GEICO the learning never stops! How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Apply on company website