If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, GEICO may be the right place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are licensed insurance professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized customer service. Through our industry-leading, paid training program, you will learn all about insurance policies and regulations, and how to best assist our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your strong communication skills to answer calls and properly handle customer inquiries, explain insurance coverage and update policies. In exchange for taking care of our customers, we reward our Customer Service Associates by:
- Providing raises and promotions based upon your performance.
- Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your customer service skills.
- Giving Top performers in Customer Service rewards as part of our Chairman's Club Award.
- Celebrating with department contest and prizes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Starting Salary $30,000.00 with annual merit increases for meeting goals.
Every weekend shifts available with additional $2,100.00 or $3,100.00 in salary if eligible.
Start Dates: 6/6/16; 7/5/16; 7/18/16; 8/1/16; 9/6/16; 9/26/16; 10/3/16; 10/17/16; 10/24/16; 11/7/16; 11/14/16
Training Schedule: 10am-6:15pm
Work Schedule: 3pm-11pm; 4pm-12am or 5pm-1am
10% Night Differential paid on work schedules listed above
At GEICO the Opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average 2 promotions within the first 3 years.
- You will receive on-going training to help you learn your job
- We encourage your professional development through GEICO University, our companywide training and development program.
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skills.
- There are opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer or supervisor.
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you.
Apply on company website