Job Duties Responsibilities Now Hiring!
This career track is well suited for finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, marketing, risk management, management, and general business majors. To be eligible for the Emerging Leader Program you must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 in your undergraduate studies, and at least a 3.50 cumulative GPA in any graduate studies. A college degree is required for the program.
Are you looking for a rotational management program that will utilize your degree and further develop your leadership ability? If you answered yes, then our Emerging Leaders program may be a great place for you to launch your career.
As an Emerging Leader in the business operations track, you will have opportunities to make real contributions to GEICO's bottom line. You'll work one-on-one with a mentor and interact with senior executives. We'll teach you the ins and outs of our industry-leading company, and support your professional development while you gain hands-on leadership experience. Throughout your program, you will have the great fortune to experience various aspects of our operations, including sales, customer service, claims, underwriting and planning. A typical day will depend on the discipline in which you are currently working!
During the sales rotation, we'll show you what it takes to sell a GEICO policy. After completing your training and obtaining your insurance license, you will begin offering rate quotes and selling our exceptional products. In customer service, you'll learn how we keep millions of policyholders satisfied and what makes our service associates remarkable. Your rotation through claims will teach you how to investigate minor to major accidents, identify fraud and manage risk. Each rotation includes a chance to job shadow, develop your coaching and supervisory skills, and work on special projects.
When you successfully finish your program, you'll be ready for a future with enormous potential! Our goal is to place you in a position of significant responsibility within our business operations. Candidate Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, mathematics or related field
* Master's degree and MBA graduates are encouraged to apply
* At least a 3.50 overall GPA in undergrad and graduate studies
* Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated leadership experience
* High level of dependability
* Desire to one day become a manager
* Willingness to relocate
* Permanent U.S. work authorization How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Apply on company website