GEICO Liability Claims Representatives average two promotions in their first three years with a starting salary of $40,000.00 with additional earning opportunities that include pay grade promotions, profit sharing and more. GEICO also offers an exceptional benefit package! What sets GEICO apart from our competition? One key factor is our ability to provide outstanding customer service during the insurance claims process. As a Liability Claims Representative, you are there for our customers when they need us most - after an accident.
Accidents can be traumatic experiences, and it takes a true professional to empathize, listen and assist our customers. Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn about insurance concepts and contracts, complex claims handling, liability disputes and settlement negotiation. After training, you will investigate and process a variety of insurance claims ranging from minor fender-benders to major disasters.
- Bachelor's degree
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Apply on company website