Job Duties & Responsibilities What sets GEICO apart from our competition? One key factor is our ability to provide outstanding customer service during the insurance claims process. As a Liability Claims Representative, you are there for our customers when they need us most - after an accident.
Accidents can be traumatic experiences, and it takes a true professional to empathize, listen and assist our customers. Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn about insurance concepts and contracts, complex claims handling, liability disputes and settlement negotiation. After training, you will investigate and process a variety of insurance claims ranging from minor fender-benders to major disasters.
- Bachelor's degree
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Apply on company website