Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities Under supervision a GEICO Billing Representative receives and responds to questions from policyholders, and other interested 3rd parties concerning billing information and other requests that do not require a Property and Casualty license. Communicates the multiple payment plan options, explains these options to our customers, and advise policyholders of our automated services. Communicates and explains service fees, late fees, NSF charges, earned premium, due dates, and future billing and pay plan.
* Provides general billing information and takes credit card and check payments.
* Receives incoming phone inquiries from policyholder requests and/or resolve complaints.
* Processes policyholder request for proof of coverage and identification cards.
* Processes payment plan changes on accounts.
* Screens calls and completes additional telephone transfers to other operational areas.
Position Pays $12.87 per hour Candidate Qualifications * Excellent communication skills.
* PC/Multitasking skills required.
* Customer contact is a plus. Salary Information $12.87 / Hour to start with salary increase possibility after twelve months of excellent service. There are also some benefits available to GEICO Part Timers Shift Information * Start Date: 10/5/15; 11/9/15; 12/7/15
* Orientation Hours: First and second day of employment - 8:30am-5:00pm
* Training: 9am-5pm- Starts the third day of employment - Runs for one and a half weeks
* Transition Hours: TBD - Once you have completed Training, you will work in transition to receive additional training and support. Approximately 2 months based on results.
* Work Hours: M-F 12pm-10pm, 1pm-10pm, 2pm-10pm, 3pm-10pm, 4pm-10pm, 5pm-10pm – Weekday selection(s) varies as long as 20 hours a week minimum is met.
* Weekend Shifts: Every other Saturday or Sunday with start time ranging from 12pm-4pm – 6 hours minimum requirement for weekend shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity for college students! GEICO is conveniently located to most college campuses. Training We offer a fully paid training program! How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on company website