Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities At GEICO, our stellar reputation and creative marketing campaigns have customers calling us for their insurance needs! Our insurance Sales Representatives respond to inbound sales calls. (No cold calling!)
We're looking for motivated, customer service focused Sales Representatives who are interested in an inside sales career with outstanding growth ad earnings potential. We offer industry leading, paid sales training to prepare you for your state licensing exam. Once you pass, you'll be a licensed insurance sales professional, fully equipped to join our team in the call center!
At GEICO, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Monthly bonus potential for meeting sales goals
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your sales skills
* Chairman's Club Award for top sales performers Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior sales experience or strong desire to work in sales
* Demonstrated job stability
* Solid computer, grammar and multitasking skills
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume call center Salary Information Sales offers a competitive base salary with excellent potential to earn additional bonus pay. Shift Information Start Dates: 9/8/15; 10/5/15; 11/2/15; 11/30/15
Training Hours: M-F -9am-5pm
Transition Hours: M-F - 10:30am-6:30pm
After initial training is complete, a variety of regular work hour options are available How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on company website