Job Duties & Responsibilities Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual looking for an inside sales career without the hassle of cold calling? At GEICO, our stellar reputation and creative marketing campaigns have customers calling us for their insurance needs! Our insurance sales associates take inbound sales calls from highly interested potential policyholders.
We're looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. After completing our industry-leading, paid sales training, you'll need to pass your state licensing exam. From there, you'll be a licensed insurance sales professional, equipped to sell an exceptional product.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience or strong desire to work in sales
- Demonstrated job stability
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume call center
At GEICO, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary with annual merit reviews.
* Starting pay $15.13 - $15.88
* Opportunity for monthly bonus
* Associates who earn bonus receive an average bonus payout of $1,100 - $1,300 per monthCareer Opportunities At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average two promotions within the first three years. At GEICO,
- We provide on-going training to help you learn your job
- We encourage professional development through GEICO University, our companywide training and development program
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
Apply on company website