Ready to make an impact on millions of customers, nationwide? Looking to work on a team with high visibility, probability of recognition, and opportunities for growth and promotion? If so, read on!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
GEICO and the Systems Operation Department is looking for a highly motivated Windows Infrastructure Engineer for the Windows Infrastructure Systems (WIS) team. The Windows Infrastructure Engineer will provide level-3 support to GEICO's Windows, Linux, and virtual server infrastructure. The Windows Infrastructure Engineer must have solid background in systems administration, automation, and technical writing.
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
Candidate Qualifications for the Windows Infrastructure Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field or IT related course load and working towards a degree
- Over 2 years experience of .NET programming and/or Windows scripting
- Over 3 years Systems Administration experience
- Experience with VMware vCenter and vSphere or Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager and Hyper-V in a large infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, sub netting, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Cisco UCS based Infrastructure
- Experience with Windows Servers and Virtualization Technologies
- Strong scripting or programming background
Apply on company website