If you are interested in building a career, we have an ideal opportunity for you. Kelly Services has a Full and part time long term and short term Administrative opportunities in the Barre/Montpelier area. Ideal candidates are team players with good attendance who want to learn and expand their skills and talents.
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication, computer and data entry skills
- Establishes and develops relationships with clients and co-workers
- Utilizes technology to create and retain consumer data and records
- Work independently and be able to make quick decisions
- Learn and utilize client software
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Intermediate Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Electronic Deposit
- Long-term career potential
- Paid Holidays*
- Year End Service Bonus*
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website