Search for More JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Fidelity Investments Denver, CO
American National Insurance Aurora, CO
American National Insurance Denver, CO
Locate this job
Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: None
Type: Not specified
Career Level: Associate
Salary Range: Not specified
Number of Jobs: 1
Relocation Available: No
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via phone calls and emails.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with sales managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and upselling special promotions.
- Communicating with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Other duties as directed by the District Manager or Sales Manager
- Identify and investigate customer requirements and provide solutions to meet their needs.
- Partner with outside sales managers to help drives sales and improved customer service.
- Proactive out bound calling to sales leads in order to develop customer base.
Qualifications/ Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong sales experience in a relevant environment (e.g. Manufacturing, B2B environment etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop face to face sales techniques
- Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Excellent administrative skills
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business.
- An ability to assimilate and practice key account management principles
- College graduate in business preferred but not essential
- Intermediate math skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office with the ability to type 40 WPM
Apply on company website