The Hotel Group KEY 3 - SERVICE is our business. Team Members are expected to anticipate our guest's needs and help them in any way we can by practicing our Hospitality Culture - "Lead Us Towards Hospitality Greatness". Every Team Member is expected to know and use the Key 3:
Acknowledge & Smile
Anticipate & Deliver
To maintain, repair and clean areas/equipment and to assist other trade mechanics in their duties to ensure a safe, and well maintained Hotel.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Work with all trade mechanics are required to help with repairs and maintenance.
- Change filters on all supply air fans and fan coil units requiring the ability to grasp hand tools and adjust and maintain equipment.
- Clean and paint all mechanical spaces. Must have the visual ability to identify and match colors for painting color coded steam pipes and identifying color coded electrical wire. and the ability to perform duties in confined spaces and awkward positions.
- Clean ceiling diffusers, return air registers and toilet exhausts. Must climb ladder or use a lift, occasionally working at heights above 30 feet.
In addition to performance of the essential function, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Clean and wash chilled water and steam coils.
- Punch tubes and clean cooling towers.
- Receive deliveries.
- Add chemicals to treat water and sewage systems.
- Due to the nature of the business the individual may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor, eg. errands to pick up parts.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: email@example.com
Apply on company website