Job Ad: Evolution Fresh shift lead
Join Evolution Fresh, Starbucks' growing health and wellness focused enterprise. This is your opportunity to be part of a purpose-driven company and grow your career in an entrepreneurial environment. We are seeking passionate individuals to help us achieve our efforts to inspire people to thrive through nature's green goodness. From the beginning, Evolution Fresh set out to be a different kind of company. A company that celebrates a health and wellness lifestyle while also bringing about a feeling of purpose and connection. Our fresh casual kitchens offer a healthful approach to eating out, or on the go, through handcrafted products that change with the produce available during each season. In addition to our dedication to offering high quality healthy food and beverage options to our customers, we are also known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and who are guided by their service to others.
As a shift leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational and you take action to make a positive difference every day, while inspiring others to do the same. You bring a fresh perspective, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a steadfast resiliency during periods of change. You thrive in environments that foster meaningful and lasting relationships by helping to create and maintain the Evolution Fresh experience. You will oversee shift operations by deploying juice partners (employees) and delegating tasks to ensure customers receive excellent, prompt service, quality food and beverage products and to maintain a clean and comfortable store environment.
We will enable you to leverage your experience and at the same time:
- Grow your career - and a business: develop your leadership, coaching, business acumen, and problem solving skills in an growing company
- Connect with customers and your community: become a dynamic brand ambassador integrating the business with the community to create better moments in peoples' lives
We'd love to hear from people with:
- Customer service experience in a retail, foodservice or restaurant environment (1 yr)
- Experience supervising the work of others
- Food handling and food safety experience
- Minimum High School or GED
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value are all considered top priorities.
This is an hourly position.
Apply on company website