Locate this job
As an Evolution Fresh Lead, you will contribute to the success of the store by assisting the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. An Evolution Fresh Lead deploys partners and delegates tasks to ensure customers receive legendary, prompt service, quality beverages and products and to maintain a clean and comfortable store environment. Leads are required to have basic knowledge about health and wellness and learn about all Evolution Fresh products to effectively educate our customers. You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with the company’s guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Assists in the coaching and mentoring of partners to achieve product quality and customer satisfaction expectations. Deploys team during assigned shift and delegates tasks as necessary to meet operational requirements.
- Follows up with partners during shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Supports store manager with inventory management and ordering procedures.
- Ensures store team follows established juicing and operational processes according to recipe and bottling guidelines.
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Evolution Fresh.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Evolution Fresh environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Creates a learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on sift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partner performance.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Summary of Experience
- Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment 2 years
- Progressively responsible retail and customer experience 1 year
- Experience supervising the work of others
- High school or GED
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail and/or restaurant environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Basic knowledge of health and nutrition
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40 lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps.
- Constant computer/POS Register and bar equipment usage.
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Occasional Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors.
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances.
Starbucks Corporation will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
This is an hourly position.
Apply on company website