Locate this job
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) On Call-13000030 Job Clinical Primary Location United States-CA-CASilverado Organization Care Meridian Description
CareMeridian is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse to improve and sustain superior performance of the facility as evidenced by quality outcomes and financial returns. Emphasis is placed on CareMeridian's mission and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function
listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Perform and document resident assessments upon admission and on
an going basis through discharge.
2. Complete all required nursing documentation accurately and timely.
3. Participate in “hand off” report.
4. Observe, record and report to supervisor or physician in a timely manner, any changes in the resident's
5. Participates in the development and updating of the Interdisciplinary Plan of Care within the required
6. Implement the plan of care, using appropriate nursing interventions according to CareMeridian's
Policies and Procedures and regulatory guidelines.
7. Administer and document medications and treatments as ordered, and observe and document the
8. Transcribe and carry out physicians' orders.
9. Initiate emergency procedures per CareMeridian's Policy and Procedure, if needed.
10. Assist physicians as necessary.
11. Participate in Interdisciplinary Team Conferences, as required.
12. Provide resident and/or caregiver education.
13. Communicate and cooperate with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that all therapeutic
interventions are carried out timely.
14. Attend and participate in continuing education programs per CareMeridian's policies and regulatory
15. Complete and submit Incident and Accident Reports as needed.
16. Follow Safety Policies and Procedures at all times to include participation in fire and emergency
17. Maintain the confidentiality of all residents' data, per HIPAA requirements.
18. Participate in the Performance Improvement Program.
19. Use equipment per manufacturers' instructions.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Two years in area of specialization of Pediatric Nursing
- Current state drivers license
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
EOE/AAEJob Posting Unposting Date
Apply on company website