An online event like no other
Experience an online learning and networking event like no other. EMBARC® Table Talks brings you the best practices and top innovations in talent acquisition, social media recruiting, and employer branding from top industry luminaries and practitioners—in an interactive and informal setting.
And here’s the best part: because it’s virtual, you can sign in from anywhere, and it’s completely free.
6 unique bite-sized events
Why have one conference when you can have 6? Starting October 20th, each month there’ll be a new session, focusing around a distinct topic. So mark these dates in your calendar:
- October 20th: Employer brand, reimagined
- November 17th: Transforming your brand into a talent magnet
- December 15th: The future of social recruiting
- January 19th: A better approach to employee experience
- February 16th: An honest look at DEI
- March 16th: Social recruiting best practices
High-impact, no-fluff content
Hear from a panel of thought leaders, innovators, and practitioners—speakers like Bryan Adams of Ph.Creative, John Graham of Shaker Recruitment Marketing, Karen Viera of Church’s Chicken, Kristen Ferguson and Brian Haukoos of Inspire Brands, Nicole Parish of Qualtrics, Shawn Scott of Vi Living, Nirali Matalia of Saama Technologies, and Jody Ordioni of Brandemix—as they offer a diverse range of perspectives on topics like:
- social recruiting and employer branding success stories, best practices, and tips
- trends in social media, social recruiting, and employer branding
- recruiting more diverse candidates
- diversity, equity, inclusion, and workplace culture
- innovations in talent acquisition
- post-Covid lessons and trends that will endure
- future of recruiting and the workplace
- winning recruitment marketing trends and strategies
- product innovations
Expect high-impact, no-fluff content with an emphasis on practical strategy and execution. Plus, you’ll even earn recertification credits at the same time.
An interactive networking event
But EMBARC® Table Talks is about more than just the content. You’ll also be able to join the roundtable discussions for a chance to ask your pressing questions to the experts. And, if you’d like to network with the other attendees, you can enter the “Speed Networking” room to connect with a new attendee every three minutes.
How to participate:
- Attend. It’s completely free, so be sure to sign up soon.
- Participate. Great content is just one component; there’s also lively discussion. You can literally pull up a virtual chair and participate in roundtable discussions, join in on speed networking with other attendees, and book 1:1 consultations to dive into your social recruiting strategy. Participate when and how you please.
- Sponsor. We have several sponsorship programs and a-la-carte opportunities designed to help you make an impact with our audience of talent acquisition professionals. Please contact us for more details.