Company: 84 Lumber
Location: Oakland, MD
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Construction, Housing, Real Estate
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting salespeople in their customer service activities. This includes:
- Creating estimates from quotations provided by the salesperson
- Sourcing product needed to fulfill job requirements
- Taking customer and vendor phone calls and responding quickly and efficiently
- Accurate invoicing of material and ensuring that AR customers receive their monthly invoices timely
- Functions as an accounts receivable person and assist in timely customer collections
- Some store maintenance responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager
- Computer Skills: POS System, Inventory System, Human Resources System, Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet and Internet Software
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year experience of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply on company website