Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and truly care about serving our patients' needs. Computer skills, a friendly smile, and a can-do attitude are required for this high-energy environment of answering phones, setting appointments, solving problems, and effectively communicating oral healthcare needs. We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it. Experience is preferred, but for the right person with the right attitude, we'd be willing to train.
The Front Desk Business Associate will:
• Personally strive to delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment
• Ensure the telephone is answered in a timely and professional fashion. Help ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost-effectively, and posting patient charges accurately
• Ensure all insurance is verified and communicated to clinical staff and the patient
• Ensure all financial obligations are communicated with the patient and properly noted for each procedure
• Ensure all accounts are properly credited when payment is received
• Follow scheduling guidelines to ensure manageable and profitable schedules are made for dentists and hygienists
• Promote a team-first attitude by demonstrating positive and caring relationships and communication with coworkers
• Actively participate in recall program to ensure goals are achieved
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:20am - 5:00 pm
HS Diploma or equivalent, Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 1-3 years of experience in a dental office, Experience with OpenDental and Scanner.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check including a drug screen.
**Our Company is owned by our Team Members**
*Own Your Future*
Apply on company website