ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level? We are in an exciting, unprecedented time in technology – with the pace of change and innovation continuing to accelerate. Technology and new business innovation is continuously transforming the way we work and live, raising many questions about both opportunities and challenges. In a time when most companies are still talking about moving to the cloud, our team is working on developing the next wave of applications specifically designed and optimized for the cloud. We're thinking ahead to the future to keep our clients relevant and to not just enhance the experience of their customers, but to take it to the next level. Our team is comprised of hands on, technical individuals, who are also thought leaders in Azure and the cloud native space. We overcome the technical obstacles holding our clients back so that they can move forward into the new, cloud native future.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- B.Sc. Degree Required and 5 years work experience .
- 3 years experience developing Enterprise Architecture strategies
- Must have 1 year of experience developing client relationships and effectively managing and shaping opportunities.
- 1 year+ experience in project management and detailed technical planning.
- Ability to understand and articulate deployment considerations with respect to cost, scalability and security.
- Ability to obtain a Government of Canada Secret Clearance (or higher).
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- 1 year+ experience with a mobile application development platform.
- 1 year+ experience with Azure cloud platform and capabilities.
- Relevant Azure certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect).
- Experience with other cloud services such as AWS or GCP
- Experience working within federally accredited environments
- ITIL or TOGAF certifications
Apply on company website