Homemaker - Assisted Living
Accessible Space is not your ordinary care provider! We've been making a difference in people's lives for over 35 years - providing personal care and assisted living services to adults with mobility impairments and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
People who never thought they would live in their own apartment, make their own choices, or lock their own door are doing all those things and more – living successfully and independently - because our staff are standing by to bridge the gaps.
We are currently seeking caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated staff to join our team in the Twin Cities Metro area.
We have immediate Part Time day/evening opportunities which include e/o weekend.
As a Homemaker, you will be responsible for assisting our residents with meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping and promoting socialization..
• Part Time benefit package;
• Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates; Paid Holidays
• One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
• Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
• The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills with good customer service skills
• The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
• A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
• Must pass DHS criminal background check
Apply on company website