Assistant Royal Service Manager
Are you a service professional with excellent organizational, analytical, and motivational skills? Help lead our team of Royal Service Agents who are at the heart of our communication system; experts in all areas able to manage the call center functions and provide seamless service to our Guests and Colleagues.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guest rooms and suites along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the fastest growing hotel in Austin.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Royal Service Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Help the Royal Service Manager to lead and manage all aspects of the Royal Service department and ensure all service standards are followed
- Ensure updating and the maintenance of the hotel's telephone system is completed
- Communicate and analyze guest feedback results and take appropriate action to constantly improve guest satisfaction
- Check and approve monthly telephone statements
- Have a complete knowledge of the hotel's emergency procedures
- Handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Establish and maintain an effective communication process with all departments, in particular with Front Desk, Housekeeping and Engineering
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting in Manager's absence
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous management experience in a similar capacity required
- Previous PMS experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Previous leadership experience in a similar capacity required
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website