Coffee Bar Attendant
Exceptional service and cuisine are hallmarks of the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts dining experience. As Coffee Bar Attendant, you will take pride in the integral role you play in supporting your Food & Beverage Colleagues and "setting the stage" for a truly memorable guest experience.
Situated atop the scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is just a stone's throw away from some of Southern California's best attractions including Santa Monica Pier and its historic carousel as well as Third Street Promenade -- famous for its fine restaurants, live entertainment, movie theatres, shopping, local artists' scene and a weekly farmer's market.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Outlets, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Prepares and service all food and drink items according to hotel recipes and standards
• Assist guests with hotel inquiries and/or concerns, menu items like garnishes, contents and preparation methods in an informative and helpful way
• Ensure the proper set up of all side stations in the outlet
• Master knowledge of all menu items
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous Food and Beverage experience required
• Previous Barista experience preferred
• Previous Point of Sale System (Micros) experience an asset
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must possess a professional presentation
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Standing and walking throughout shift
• Kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
• Ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/DV
Apply on company website