Fairmont Gold Attendant
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Austin will offer 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most anticipated hotel opening in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Fairmont Gold is a special place! The personalized service provided as you greet your Guests at check- in or serve them in the private lounge, will show them that you truly care. The luxury our Guests experience and the memories you make as a Fairmont Gold Attendant will create a sense of loyalty that will ensure their return.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Serve and set-up all food and beverage presentations adhering to Fairmont Gold service standards
• Provide service in the Gold Lounge and ensure menu and food presentation is in keeping with Fairmont Gold standards
• Develop and maintain strong Guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty
• Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• Provide exceptional Concierge information to our Guests about local and area attractions
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous customer related experience preferred
• Previous PMS experience an asset
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
• Must possess a professional presentation
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website