Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Caddie Lounge Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Compliance with all Club Safety Regulations and participation in ongoing Safety Seminars.
- Must be able to run for extended times in hot/cold conditions.
- Knowledge of The Grand Golf Club course layout is of the utmost importance.
- Must be able to accurately read green complexes and effectively communicate information to guests.
- Must be knowledgeable and able to reference the Rules of Golf and etiquette.
- Must wear clean caddie uniform (in accordance to the standards of The Grand Del Mar) and appropriate, hat, shoes and nametag (undershirt must not be visible).
- Help assist Player Services team when directed.
- Upholds cleanliness and upkeep of golf course during course of round.
- Required to dress/change and wait in caddie designated area till group has arrived and checked in with golf shop.
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to guest tee time.
- Must have full knowledge of The Grand Del Mar facilities.
- Smoking / alcohol / drug use is not permitted
- Report any golf course maintenance issues to the Caddie Supervisor
- Previous experience is an asset.
- Golf / playing knowledge.
- Rules and etiquette.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work weekends/evenings/holidays.
- Driving skills required.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Ability to run, stand, walk for duration of entire golf round.
- Frequent reaching and bending, heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors.
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in U.S.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Apply on company website