Housekeeping Office CoordinatorHotel Overview: Fairmont Austin will offer 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most anticipated hotel opening in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Coordinate and provide administrative support to all areas of the Housekeeping department
- Work closely with all departments within the Rooms Division, communicating day to day updates and changes
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the Housekeeping office
- Maintain all employee records within the Housekeeping department
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain the security of all room keys and locks to various cabinets and drawers
- Ensures all guest requests are addressed and provided on a timely manner
- Ensures housekeeping guest amenities and supplies are well stocked
- Previous experience is an asset
- One (1) year experience in Administrative support preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge in the use of Opera will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Organized and highly detailed
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant sitting throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website