First impressions are everything! Your engaging smile and personality are the essence of a great Resident Assistant with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. You will be empowered to deliver on our mission of "Turning moments into memories for our guests".
Ideally located alongside the World Club Dave Murray Downhill on Whistler Mountain is Fairmont Heritage Place, At Nature's Door, Whistler - an exclusive residential community offering three to four bedroom homes and year-round access to British Columbia's most spectacular outdoor experiences. At Fairmont Heritage Place, At Nature's Door, owners enjoy luxury amenities and the unparalleled service that only Fairmont can deliver.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Service and repair duties of homes and public areas.
- Various projects as assigned.
- Maintain accurate records of daily transaction.
- Handle guest request effectively and promptly.
- Maintain cleanliness of all public areas including the lodge, heath club, spa, change rooms, washrooms, and pool area.
- Promote a professional team environment.
- Maintain linen and supplies.
- Direct snow removal contractors and ensure parking lots, driveways and walkways are kept safe and clear of snow at all times.
- Monitor home and shop inventories to assist in purchasing and inventory control.
- Complies with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts policies, procedures and code of ethics.
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BC Drivers license required.
- Previous customer related experience an asset.
- Computer literate in Microsoft windows application an asset.
- General handyperson / maintenance skills.
- Detail - orientation.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written).
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Professional presentation.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
Physical Aspects of Position: Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
- Must be able to frequently lift 25 - 35 pounds.
- Must have the legal right to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.careers.accor.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Why Work at Accor?
We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We're so much more that Hotels - We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We're creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you work, play or live. Blaze your own trail 30+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working space, and tech start-ups.
To connect with us, please visit Careers. Accor.com.
Apply on company website