Location: Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Career Level: Hourly
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Email me to apply later
BartenderAs a Bartender at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and flavors that are hallmarks of our restaurant and lounge experience. Your warm, attentive guest service and passion for mixology is worth raising a glass to.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Supervisor, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare beverage orders including a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all products available to the guest and to keep Servers informed of the availability of bar products
- Ensure the bar is kept in a clean and orderly condition at all times
- Utilize computer operating system for ordering food and beverages and obtaining reports necessary for remittance
- Order stock, maintain inventory control and ensure all beverages sold are accounted for
- Ensure compliance with provincial liquor regulations
- Sell, present and serve beverages in accordance with hotel standards
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Minimum one year of experience working in food and beverage, preferably in a restaurant environment
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Hotel management diploma is an asset
- Demonstrates knowledge and interest in wines, liquor and beer
- Ability to consistently stand and walk through out shift
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise! www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website