Concierge / Guest Services Agent
Warm, engaging service that anticipates our owners' needs is a hallmark of our Fairmont Hotels & Resorts experience. We invite you to showcase your passion for guest service as a Concierge / Owner Services Agent, where your exemplary standard of care and personal attention will make our guests feel not only comfortable, but also valued. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to follow the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Heritage Place, El Corazon de Santa Fe, ideally located in Santa Fe just blocks from the Historic Plaza. Santa Fe has long been hailed as a top travel destination.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Club Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Identify and anticipate owners' needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- Deliver a warm and seamless arrival and departure experience, inclusive of check in and check out, cashier, etc..
- Provide Concierge service to owners
- Assists with the Reservations / Revenue Management Departments
- Ensure that all requests from owners are made possible and are followed up on
- Fully understand and have knowledge of all in residence services, technology, amenities, functions and systems
- Assist owners regarding community facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Conduct pre-arrival and departure residence inspections
- Coordinate residence housekeeping and maintenance
- Conduct simple residence maintenance tasks
- Maintain cleanliness of arrival area, club house, plaza, equipment, etc.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsolft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on owner needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 75lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must have legal right to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website