Food and Beverage Opportunities
Combine valuable work experience with an energetic, fun lifestyle in one of Canada's most breathtaking resorts! At The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you will be an ambassador for our hotel by providing exceptional service. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings will make our guests feel unique and valued.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
We are recruiting for the following positions:
Food & Beverage:
Chateau Deli Attendant
Dining Reservations Agent
- Candidates will be matched to positions based upon experience & qualifications
- Please indicate your preference and availability in your cover letter
- Job responsibilities vary based upon position and will be discussed during the interview process
- Please confirm which type of Canadian work authorization you possess/have been approved for and when this is effective from
- For Food & Beverage positions - Candidates must be legal to serve alcohol in Alberta (18 years of age) and must possess ProServe certification
- Previous experience in area desired is strongly preferred
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Perks: Endless staff events, subsidized staff housing, daily duty meal in our staff cafeteria, employee travel program, food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/ski pass discounts, competitive extended benefit plans (medical, vision, dental), employee assistance program.
You may be required towork on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of yourapplication to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meetthese requirements as needed.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise! www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website