Do you want to…
· Work for the #1 city hotel in Canada,
· Become part of an extraordinarily team,
· Elevate your career with a global luxury brand offering extensive development opportunities,
· Utilize global perks & privileges + an attractive benefits package?
Then you might be our next Maintenance Person.
Working closely with other members of the Engineering Team, you will assist in the daily operations of the Hotel to ensure systems are maintained to meet the highest standards possible.
At the ocean's edge- a modern oasis, the Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most remarkable address in the city with its breathtaking harbour views, luxurious accommodation, rave-worthy cuisine and warm hospitality.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Service and repair duties of drywall, painting, wallpapering and grouting
· Maintain a positive working relationship with suppliers
· Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for the area and ensure appropriate parts are in stock
· To actively participate in the Fairmont Pacific Rim's environmental program and department specific initiatives in working towards sustainable operations
· To be Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment
· All other duties as assigned
· Extensive painting and drywall experience necessary
· Must be team oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Must have an eye for detail and experience in Customer Service
· Highly organized, results oriented
· Able to maintain a positive and objective outlook in challenging situations and have the ability to work unsupervised
· May require working weekends or shifts other than dayshift
· Must be physically fit
· Carpentry/millwork experience, is an asset
· Wallpapering experience, is an asset
· Previous construction work experience is an asset
· Ability to complete work within set timeframes
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Apply on company website