Housekeeping (Room Attendant) - On Call
First impressions are everything! As a Housekeeper with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest and Owner, ensuring residences are comfortable, inviting, and clean. The luxury our Guests and Owners experience will ensure their return.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Clean all assigned residences including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Sign in and out master keys daily
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Follow departmental policies, procedures, and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all health and safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
You must provide proof that you are legally entitled to work in the United States. Employment is conditional upon your ability to produce acceptable documentation establishing that you are legally entitled to work in the United States within three days of your date of hire.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits! Fairmont is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please log on to our website at http://www.fairmont.com/ where you can access more information about our outstanding collection of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
Apply on company website