Location: Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Career Level: Hourly
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Email me to apply later
In Room Dining ServerCome work in this dynamic department in the heart of the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Working in conjunction with Housekeeping, Front Office, Stewarding and various Kitchens, the In Room Dining department serves the Chateau's 550+ rooms.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting of all guests, in-person or on the phone
- Providing prompt, courteous, and efficient service
- Providing a consistently high standard of food and beverage service
- Effectively handling guest concerns and exceeding guest expectations
- Providing general hotel and area information and activities
- Process billing with the Micros POS system
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food & beverage industry
- Friendly, outgoing, efficient and well presented
- Able to work well under pressure with a variety of people
- Working knowledge of Micros, Property Manager and Microsoft applications an asset
- Post-secondary diploma in Hospitality or Food and Beverage Management
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise! www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website