Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our Guests have a memory to share.
The Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, ideally located in Mountain Village, offers much more than a Telluride resort experience - it provides luxury living in the heart of one of the world's most sought-after destinations. Telluride has long been hailed a top ski destination, but with festivals all summer long and a myriad of outdoor activities, this unique city is a year-round vacationer's delight. Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge is just steps from the gondola, ski mountain, golf course, and many other outdoor activities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform treatments while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to guest's needs and expectation
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in sanitary and safe working order
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage required
- All professional licenses must be current
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in the US
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website