Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Massage Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
The FairmontAustin will offer 1048 guest rooms and suites along with 160,000 square feet ofmeeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of Austin's newestluxury hotel in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager Position Title, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service •Perform massage while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required •Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies and procedures •Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist preferred •Certification from an accredited school of Massage required
- All professional licenses are to be current •CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills •Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable •Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist preferred Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift •Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting •Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Candidates must have legal work authorization for the USA.
Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
We are much more than a world leader. We are 240,000+ hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values which make our talents Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. We are recognized as a top employer and a global hospitably leader. We connect Hearts all around the world. To connect with us, please visit accorhotels.jobs and frhi.com/careers.
Apply on company website