Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Email me to apply later
Mini Bar AttendantOur guests are always at home at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – and their In Room Dining experience is no exception. Your organization and service skills as a Mini Bar Attendant will ensure our guests enjoy an appetizing in room selection of snack and beverage items.
Hotel Overview: Come be part of over 100 yearsof exceptional service at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, the Grand Dame of Boston,located in historic Back Bay.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Food & Beverages Operations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Collect in-house guest and arrival lists for the day
- Record any mini-bar items used to ensure accuracy in billing
- Ensure in room service-ware items are clean and as per standards
- Restock all mini-bar items in fridge prior to guests' arrival and during their stay
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous Point of Sale System experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow Colleagues without constant supervision·
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidatesmust have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website