Fairmont Pittsburgh's Health Club and Spa is seeking a passionate Nail Technician to service guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention. Fairmont Pittsburgh's Health Club and Spa offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. As a Nail Technician, your expertise and interpersonal skills will shine through – and you will take pride in knowing that your talent helps our guests feel their very best.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh's business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Health Club Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Obtain and maintain all professional licensing
• Perform manicure and pedicure services in 30, 60, 90 minute sessions using safe and professional techniques
• Assist in any and all ways in the Health Club and Spa when not scheduled to perform nail services. This assistance is to include selling and restocking professional retail skin care and nail care products, restocking of linens, locker room and pantry upkeep, and perform tasks as designated by Manager
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility
• Answer all questions related to services performed and products used
• Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service and shift
• Courteously interact and answer all facility-related questions with Members and Guests
• Serve as a catalyst to promote all services in the entire health club
• Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations
• Previous experience is an asset
• Graduate from an accredited school of cosmetology
• Licensed nail technician or cosmetologist
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nail Technician
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant sitting and occasional walking throughout shifts. May occasionally exert up to 10 pounds lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally.
Visa Requirements: Must have proof of valid U.S. work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts connects guests to the very best of its destinations worldwide providing travelers with memorable travel experiences, thoughtful and attentive service and luxury hotels that are truly unforgettable. Each Fairmont property reflects the locale's energy, culture and history through locally inspired cuisine, spirited bars and lounges, and distinctive design and décor. With more than 70 hotels globally, and many more in development, the Fairmont collection boasts some of the most iconic and distinctive hotels in the world. The extraordinary collection includes The Plaza in New York, The Savoy in London, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Dubai's Fairmont The Palm, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, Fairmont San Francisco and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City. Fairmont is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,100 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 3,000 of the finest private homes around the globe. For more information or reservations, please visit fairmont.com. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website