Fostering the health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and Colleagues is an integral part of our Fairmont Hotels & Resorts culture. Whether our guests are swimming for fitness or leisure, the thoughtful attention you provide as a Pool Attendant will make them feel welcome and valued.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Dallas, located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas, offers 545 elegant guestrooms and suites, with over 73,000 square feet of banqueting and meeting space. For fifty years, the Fairmont Dallas has been the setting for countless civic, social, cultural, convention and corporate events, but more importantly the setting for thousands of memories.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the In Room Dining Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services
- Welcome guests to the pool facility and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Oversee the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool, and pool area Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool
- Ensure an adequate supply of towels and water are available to guest
- Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to guests using the facility
- Assist in promoting the facility and organizing special events as required
- Provide Food and Beverage pool side service as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be able to provide proof of work authorization to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website