Fostering the health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and Colleagues is an integral part of our Fairmont Hotels & Resorts culture. Whether our guests are swimming for fitness or leisure, the thoughtful attention you provide as a Pool Attendant will make them feel welcome and valued.
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Pool Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services.
- Welcome guests to the pool facility and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Oversee the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool, pool area, locker and change rooms.
- Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool.
- Ensure an adequate supply of towels and water are available to guest.
- Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to guests using the facility.
- Ensure all guests have registered into the facility.
- Assist in promoting the facility and organizing special events as required.
- Provide Food and Beverage pool side service as required.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Food Handlers card required.
- Ability to work weekends/holidays/evenings.
- No experience required.
- Ability to communicate in basic English.
- Ability to sit/stand for periods of time.
- Frequent reaching/bending.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in U.S.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Apply on company website