Hotel Overview: Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most anticipated hotel opening in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Rules & Regs Pool Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services
- Welcome guests to the pool deck and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Oversee the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool, pool area, and cabanas
- Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool
- Ensure an adequate supply of towels and water are available to guest
- Set up cabanas with amenities
- Pass amenities to guests around the pool area
- Keep cabana coolers stocked with ice, answer guest questions, stock towels and sun lotion, and offer water refills
- Provide Food and Beverage pool side service as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website