Spa TherapistProvide guest centered treatments for massage first timers and or experiences spa goers. At the spa at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise guest are offered a range of treatments in the Ultimate setting in the Banff National Park. The spa at Fairmont is looking for Registered Massage Therapists and Spa Therapists.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
- Perform 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute massages and maintain the guest's comfort at all times
- Follow proper operational procedures for each treatment and within the department
- Ensure an individualized service experience and accommodate any special requests for guests
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times; ensure all equipment is in safe working order
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Offer assistance and prescribe the most beneficial home sale products
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge, spa reception and retail sales
- Other duties as assigned
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage required
- All professional licenses must be current
- Previous experience as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) and in a spa are assets
- CPR and First Aid certification required
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) Spa Soft or alternative
- Proactive Skill Set
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Frequent standing, Sitting, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY NOW: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise! www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Apply on company website