Company: Ace Parking Management
Location: Baltimore, MD
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Transportation, Logistics, Trucking
Email me to apply later
What you will be doing:
- Oversee activities directly related to providing parking-related services.
- Forecast parking capacity and demand, and assess and coordinate resources to support the operation.
- Anticipate any guest service opportunities as they relate to seasonal or business changes.
- Ensure that parking policies and procedures meet expectations and established standards while maximizing profitability and minimizing financial exposure.
- Review financial statements, audit, revenue and expense reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Oversee the hiring, training, coaching/counseling processes to ensure that performance standards are met, or exceeded; maintain an active partnership with Member Services.
- Direct and coordinate location's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Plan and direct special event activities, coordinating with other managers and directors as required.
- Be present and working on the drive during peak business periods and events.
- Respond to and resolve any guest or visitor complaints, vehicle claims and service discrepancies.
- Conduct daily shift briefings, weekly manager/supervisory meetings, and monthly staff meetings to ensure a consistent and effective flow of information.
- Attend hotel sponsored meetings and Ace corporate meetings as requested or assigned.
- Work closely with hotel management and third party transportation vendors to ensure the successful coordination and execution of all organized group and event transportation services.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience; minimum one year hospitality experience
- Prior parking or hospitality experience a plus.
- Strong financial and business acumen required.
- Possess excellent customer service skills; outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge MS Office.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Display critical/creative thinking
- Must be able to work a minimum of 45+ hours per week, including flexible shifts (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Must be able to meet MVR guidelines.
What you will receive in return:
- Company provided benefits, such as paid vacation, sick, holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- The building of long-lasting friendships/relationships.
- Job training and career development.
Apply on company website