Company: Ace Parking Management
Location: Lake Tahoe, CA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Transportation, Logistics, Trucking
Email me to apply later
What you will be doing:
- Provide extraordinary guest services by greeting and interacting with guests.
- Park, retrieve, and take care of guests' personal vehicles.
- Open vehicle doors, assist guests egressing their vehicles, and help guests with luggage.
- Provide directions and recommendations to local attractions.
- Manage parking areas, ensuring efficient traffic flow.
- May Issue and collect claim tickets and valet parking fees.
What we are looking for:
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
- Great communication skills
- An ability to work flexible shifts/hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Position requires a lot of walking/running and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
What you will receive in return:
- Flexible scheduling.
- Cash tips.
- Company provided benefits to eligible team members, such as paid vacation, sick, holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- Building of long-lasting friendships/relationships.
- Job training and career development.
Apply on company website