The Role You will provide leadership to a team of developers, and also interact directly with customers to solve intriguing challenges. Quick question for you - click here Acoustic's marketing portfolio uses cutting edge technology to provide marketers with the best tools for engaging their customers. The Acoustic Engineering team is highly innovative, follows Agile methods, and works exclusively on a cloud / SAAS platform.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead and facilitate team members in design discussions and decisions.
- Identify and implement technical development strategies and processes.
- Evaluate new technologies and assess their benefits to our development and operational stack.
- Serve as a mentor and advisor to team members.
- Interact daily with cross-functional technical leadership to build strategic plans for migration to a native cloud platform.
- Help the team articulate client-impacting root cause issues and solutions to the wider organization.
- Clarify requirements and/or suggest changes during discovery.
- Interact with the Product Development and Operations organizations to provide direct customer feedback usage and request new features; trouble shoot operational systems.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Senior Engineering Manager, Custom Integrations opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience leading SaaS-based development team/s with a strong engineering and operational background. Quick question for you - click here
- 3+ years of experience providing direct client support in terms of customer design/discovery sessions, production and operational support, and/or consulting services.
- Strong technical mentoring capabilities in design patterns and approaches with a pragmatic view.
- AWS experience, including containers. Quick question for you - click here
- The ability to:
- Communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with various levels of technical understanding.
- Facilitate custom solution discovery sessions leveraging Acoustic portfolio with customers and internal representatives.
- Cooperate with matrixed team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
- Work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Basic database design knowledge.
- A demonstrated ability to drive collaboration.
- Proven process improvement skills.
- Self-motivation and a sense of when to seek guidance.
- A strong detail orientation.
- Flexibility, the ability to change priorities quickly, and the capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred but not required:
- A master's degree.
- Automation testing experience.
- PHP experience.
- Automated behavioral marketing and/or email experience.
Apply on company website