Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Receptionist/Secretary position in Westminster, CO. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 4+ months
Shift/Hours: 7A – 5P
Responsibilities for this Receptionist/Secretary position include but are not limited to:
1. Greets and registers patients in a prompt, pleasant and helpful manner, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors
2. Assists in answering incoming phone calls in a prompt and professional manner. Returns calls as appropriate.
3. Verifies all demographic and financial information on established patients. Obtains and receives information necessary for the preparation of a new patient record.
4. Schedules appointments on the computer and verifies prior to the scheduled time.
5. Communicates in a positive manner at all times to patients, employees, providers, and co-workers.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
2. One year of excellent customer service and telephone skills
Shift Start/End Time:
Office hours may vary depending on need, typically 7 am-5 pm Monday-Friday, Wednesday 7 am-6 pm, rotating Saturdays 8 am- 10am
Why work for Adecco?
· Weekly pay
· 401(k) Plan
· Skills Training
· Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Receptionist/Secretary position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Apply with Adecco” button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website