Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Assemblers in Rockaway, NJ. These positions are temp to hire opportunities! If you meet the requirements below, call 732-530-3500 or Apply Now!
Hiring on 1st shift with pay rates up to $20.00 per hour!
The Assembly worker of safety edges reports to the Production Manager and the Executive VP. They are responsible for preparing, assembling and manufacturing quality safety edges.
1. Comply with the Company's attendance/tardiness policy
2. Read and understand working instructions and technical drawings
3. Ability to work with the metric and inch system
4. Cut safety edge material with special cutter
5. Produce sub-assemblies with attention to detail
6. Produce finished product by putting sub-assemblies together
7. Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
8. Test and quality check finished product
9. Maintain a clean and safe work area
10. Track production schedule in the area of safety edges
11. Train and supervise production assistants helping with sub-assemblies
12. Employee should be thorough, teamwork oriented, have an outstanding time management, and have a technical understanding
• High school diploma or GED equivalency
• Experience as a production worker preferred
• Forklift license preferred
• Mechanical and technical aptitude
• Demonstrated ability to coach and train assistants in a team-based environment
• Demonstrated ability to read, comprehend, train and enforce plant/procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, managers and supervisors
Physical demands: • Stand for extended periods of time • Use hands to handle, touch and assemble product • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary • Noise level in work environment can be loud at times
To be considered for the Assembler position, call 732-530-3500 or Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website