The VP of Global Partnerships & Alliances will develop, drive, and execute the strategy and programs essential to grow our partner network. In addition to strategy, this position will be responsible for building the team necessary to execute, the operational activities required to lead the organization, and overall business development across our key markets. The VP will collaborate with the growing leadership team across all areas of the business to build a fully integrated partner ecosystem. This role is a high impact role that will contribute significantly to overall success. We're obsessed with helping our partners achieve their sustainability and zero waste goals. You must be passionate about the environment and making a difference in the world, as it is the foundation of what we do.
-Develop and execute global partner strategy in alignment with our
- Hire and lead a high-performing team of partner managers around the globe.
-Cultivate a team culture that includes high ownership, customer-first focus, fast-paced, high integrity, and an optimistic and positive environment.
- Evolve the partner programs and structures as both company and the partner programs grow to ensure that they are generating the right outcomes for all parties, maximizing success for both our partners and the planet.
- Optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue, and deploy a joint sales and/or marketing approach with our partners and sales team.
- Identify and develop programs, resources, and capabilities across internal teams to achieve partner goals.
- Develop partner packages, deal strategies, and all required collateral to support operations and contracting.
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
- Successful track record of developing and growing strategic partnerships at the executive level as well as high volume partnerships
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong leadership experience, including building out teams and creating high-performance, positive team cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with deep experience presenting to senior management. Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company with the ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to travel (once it is safe to do so in the future)
Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of building and leading high performing partner, sales and/or business development teams in a high growth technology environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website