Adecco Medical & Science is assisting a local client in their search to hire CNA in Wayne, NJ.
Location: Wayne, NJ
Contract to possible FT offer
Shift: All 3 shifts available
· Assisting residents with ADLs
· Assist with turning and repositioning patients
· Take and record vital signs – escalating concerns or changes
· Maintaining residents' comfort and safety
· Observe residents and report any changes in health or behavior
• Verifies that all residents have wrist bands, medication, picture, and door tags.
• Accompanies residents when transported outside facility for appointments, as needed
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website